SKIL SRT1039 Benchtop Portable Router Table
- Brand: SKIL
- Manufacturer Part Number: SRT1039
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 26.00 x 16.00 x 18.00 Inches
Compatible with many major router brands, the SKIL SRT1039 Router Table brings convenience to the job. Get started with the quick and easy router clamp that attaches your router to the underside of the table. With the above table router lift, you’ll get convenient access to adjust the height of the router bits without reaching underneath the table. This router table is also equipped with a dual-sided integrated router bit storage system to store all your bits in a central location. Guiding the workpiece is smooth with the smooth laminated MDF work surface and two featherboards that reduce kickback. The rigid aluminum router mounting plate includes an aluminum miter gauge slot, a router clamp, and a 24 in. fence to guide longer work pieces. Look no further as this all-inclusive SKIL Router Table will become your benchtop staple for everything routing. What’s Included: (2) Feather boards; (3) Insert; (1) Miter gauge; (1) Hex key; (1) Starting pin; (10) Screw
- ABOVE THE TABLE ROUTER LIFT – Gain convenient access to adjusting the router bits with the Above Table Adjustment.
- DUAL SIDED INTEGRATED BIT STORAGE – Protect and store router bits with a dual-sided quick latch integrated bit storage case, which saves time and provides a central location for easy to lose bits.
- PRECISE AND SMOOTH ROUTING – Router table features a smooth 24″ x 16″ MDF table, durable aluminum miter gauge slot, and router mounting plate to easily guide longer work pieces.
- LARGE ALUMINUM FENCE – The aluminum fence measures 24 inches long and is complete with adjustable MDF face plates for smooth operation with taller work pieces.
- TWO FEATHERBOARDS – Two adjustable router edge guides attach to the fence and router table to provide additional guidance and protection against kickback.
- ROUTER CLAMP – Quickly and easily attach your router underneath the table with the quick clamp, which fits most major router brands.