VEVOR Ice Drill Auger, 6” Diameter Nylon Ice Auger, 39” Length Ice Auger Bit,Auger Drill with 11.8 Extension Rod,Auger Bit w/ Drill Adapter,Top Plate and Blade Guard for Ice Fishing Ice Burrowing Red
- Brand: VEVOR
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 39.00 x 6.00 x 6.00 Inches
VEVOR is a leading brand that specializes in equipment and tools. Along with thousands of motivated employees,VEVOR is dedicated to providing our customers with tough equipment & tools at incredibly low prices. Today, VEVOR has occupied markets of more than 200 countries with 10 million plus global members.
Why Choose VEVOR
1.Tough Quality Assurance
2.Incredibly Low Prices
3.Fast & Secure Delivery
4.30-Day Free Returns
5.24/7 Professional Customer Service
39″ Ice Drill Auger
The ice drill auger’s maximum drilling depth can reach 47.8 inches. It is equipped with two sharp steel blades, which can easily drill 8″ holes and cut through the ice like a knife through the butter. The extension rod can help you to adjust the length of the auger bit. The users can connect the ice auger bit with different drills through the adapter. It is an ideal choice for ice fishing, scientific exploration, etc.
39″ Drilling Depth
The ice drill auger s maximum drilling depth: 39″; Blades rotation diameter: 6″. The auger bit is lightweight, sharp and durable, and can meet your daily uses perfectly.
Durable Nylon Material
The auger flighting is made of durable nylon, lightweight and rust-proof, as hard as steel. In addition, the shaft adopts aluminum material, which is sturdy enough, not easily break or bend.
Heavy-Duty Steel Blades
The steel blades are as sharp as a razor, cutting through ice like butter; meanwhile, they are sturdy enough for a long service time. An auger blade guard accompanied with the blades can keep the blades from damage.
The extension rod can be used to extend the length of the ice auger. You can attach it to the auger shaft by fixing the rod holes with special screws. Adjustable length: 11.8″30 cm.
Drill Adapter & Top Plate
The drill adapter of the auger can connect the ice drill auger with different drills. The top plate can block the splashing ice dregs and strengthen security.
The drill ice auger can be used on many occasions, such as the ice surface of the seas, lakes, rivers in the winter. It is the ideal tool for ice fishing, science exploration, etc.
Material: Nylon, Steel, Aluminum
Product Size: 6″ x 39″/ 15 x 99 cm
Extension Rod Length: 11.8″/30 cm
Weight: 4.9 lbs/ 2.2 kg
1 x Ice Drill Auger
1 x Extension Rod
2 x Blades
1 x Top Plate
1 x Adapter
1 x Blade Guard
1 x Mini Wrench
- High-Performance Drilling: The ice drill auger s effective length is: 39 inches, rotating diameter: 6 inches, weight: 4.9 lbs/ 2.2 kg. It is lightweight, sharp, and durable. It can be used with an electric drill to meet your daily needs.
- Nylon Material: The auger bit adopts nylon material, the main shaft, aluminum, which are lightweight, durable, and rust-proof. Meanwhile, it has good tensile, impact resistance, and flexibility, saving your labor and time.
- Sharp & Sturdy Blades: The blades are made of premium steel, sharp and sturdy, cut through ice like a hot knife through butter. In addition, the edges come with a blade guard, which can keep the blades from damage and extend the blades service time.
- Extension Rod & Adapter: If you want to extend the length of the ice auger, you can detach the adapter and top plate from the shaft, then attach the extension rod to shaft; finally, fix it with a special bolt. Extension rod length: 11.8″/30 cm. The ice auger bit is equipped with an adapter and a top plate. The adapter allows you to connect the auger with various kinds of the drill. The top plate can prevent you from the hurt of splashing ice.
- For Ice Fishing: This ice drill is very suitable for ice fishing enthusiasts due to its professional design and lightweight. It can easily punch the 8″ holes on the hard and thick ice surface, bringing convenience and fun to you.