VEVOR Belt Disc Sander 4x36inch and 6inch Disc, Benchtop Disc Sander 375W,Disc Combo Sander with Built-In Dust Collection,Bench Sander for Woodworking
- Brand: VEVOR
- Manufacturer Part Number: SGJ9YCYP000000001V1
- Manufacturer: VEVOR
- Assembled Product Weight: 39 lb
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.10 x 13.80 x 13.00 Inches
VEVOR is a leading brand that specializes in equipment and tools. Along with thousands of motivated employees,VEVOR is dedicated to providing our customers with tough equipment & tools at incredibly low prices. Today, VEVOR has occupied markets of more than 200 countries with 10 million plus global members.
Why Choose VEVOR
1.Tough Quality Assurance
2.Incredibly Low Prices
3.Fast & Secure Delivery
4.30-Day Free Returns
5.24/7 Professional Customer Service
Note: Rotate the disc and belt before starting if without using the machine for a long time. Make sure the switch is closed.
- Combined Belt & Disc Sander: The bench belt sander is combined with a belt sander and a disc sander, making easy work of achieving a smooth finish on component pieces. The belt sander features both horizontal and vertical sanding and specific angles sanding by miter gauge.
- 375 W Powerful Motor: This disc bench belt sander works well with a high-speed pure copper motor. This 375W super-strong motor runs smoothly, and the energy consumption is low. In addition, the on/off switch is easy and secure to operate.
- Durable Steel Construction: The disc-and-belt sander is made of heavy-duty steel. It is durable and can be used for a long time. A strong base with rubberized pads provides extra stability, avoiding any heavy vibrations when you operate.
- Dust-suction Function: The sander includes two built-in dust ports. They are designed for dust-free operation, which helps minimize dust and debris around the workspace, thus reducing pollution.
- Wide Application: This belt and disc sander can satisfy you and work great in grinding different wood materials, acrylic and copper. It is widely used in home DIY, factories workshop, building materials factories, etc., perfect for tool polishing.