VEVOR 5-Tier Stainless Steel Steamer 11in Multi-Layer Cookware Pot with Handles
- Brand: VEVOR
- Material: Stainless Steel, Glass
- Size: 5-Tier
- Cleaning, Care & Maintenance: water
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.20 x 8.70 x 12.90 Inches
5-Tier Stainless Steel Steamer
Steaming is a healthy way of cooking vegetables, dumplings, rice, and fish without losing any of the goodness. You can enjoy nutritious and delicious food with this stainless steel steamer. It is made from 304 food-grade stainless steel, with a three-layer composite bottom, making it suitable for all hob types, including gas, ceramic, halogen, etc. This superior steamer set has five steamer tiers, providing a larger cooking space for you.
This multifunctional stainless steel steamer comes with five tiers of steamers, with a diameter of 11.0-inch (28 cm). With a total capacity of 30.6 Qt, each layer can provide a large capacity of 5.2 Qt, and the bottom pot can hold up to 7.5 Qt capacity. Steaming and stewing can be achieved simultaneously.
Food-Grade Stainless Steel
The steamer pot for cooking is made of 304 food-grade stainless steel, featuring an integrated molding process, which is easy to clean up and keeps its good looks even after years of use. The fully polished stainless steel gives a classy appearance.
Multiple Stoves Compatible
The bottom of the pot adopts a three-layer composite structure, with excellent heat-collecting ability. The enhanced thermal-magnetic function makes it suitable for most stoves, including gas stove, induction cooker, ceramic stove, etc.
Considerate Steaming Grid
The uniformly distributed hollow holes can increase the throughput of steam, and shorten the cooking time. The grooved design can make the steam water flow away along the diversion track, preventing water from accumulating on the food.
The heightened lid design (3.5″/90 mm) provides more space for foods. The transparent tempered glass in the middle makes it easy to observe the food status in time. The ventilation holes on the side of the cover facilitate the air-pressure adjustment.
This multifunctional steamer set contains one bottom pot, three steamer pots, two septa, and a lid. They can be combined at will to suit your needs. Stacking them properly will save a lot of storage space in your kitchen.
Material: Stainless Steel + Tempered Glass
Diameter of Pot Bottom: 8.7″ (22 cm)
Diameter of Each Tier: 11.0″ (28 cm)
Height of Stockpot: 6.1″ (15.5 cm)
Height of Each Tier: 3.1″ (8 cm)
Height of Pot Lid: 3.5″ (9 cm)
Diameter of Septa: 11.2″ (28.5 cm)
1 x Stock Pot
3 x Steamer Pots
1 x Pot Lid
2 x Septa
– HEAVY-DUTY STAINLESS STEEL MATERIAL – Constructed from food-grade 304 stainless steel (0.02″/0.58 mm thick), with polished mirror surface, the dumpling steamer is of high thermal conductivity and efficient heating. It is sanitary, durable, and not easy to deform.
– 5-TIER LARGE CAPACITY FOR DELICIOUS FOODS – 5-tier capacity provides enough space to cook much food. The total capacity is up to 30.6 Qt, and the bottom layer can hold up to 7.5 Qt capacity. The other three layers also have a large capacity of 5.2 Qt, respectively, which can accommodate your various ingredients at one time. Larger than traditional stockpot steamers, perfect for big gatherings, and commercial kitchens.
– COMPATIBLE WITH MULTIPLE STOVES – The bottom of the steam pot is made of 3-layer composite material, making it superbly energy-efficient, so it cooks evenly without hot spots. It is suitable for most stoves, including gas stoves, electric ceramic stoves, halogen stoves, etc.
– HEIGHTENED LID & CONVENIENT HANDLES – The dome-shaped lid allows steam to re-circulate, reaching all tiers, featuring 3.5-inch height for larger cooking space. The visible pot lid made of tempered glass allows for easy observation of the internal food. The evenly distributed steam holes boost the throughput of steam and prevent steam water from accumulating. The sturdy riveted handles keep cool and facilitate convenient food-taking.
– VARIOUS COMBINATIONS FOR SPACE SAVING – It can be a steamer for foods, a stockpot for soups, and the steamer pot can double as a colander for straining and washing foods. The steamer for cooking can be separated into five different pots (4-Tier/3-Tier/2-Tier/Single-Tier Steamer, Stock Pot), to meet your different demands. The proper stacking will provide you larger storage space.