Razor Power Rider 360 Electric Tricycle – Yellow / Black, up to 9 mph, Moto-Style Trike, Welded Steel Fork, 12V Powered Ride-On for Ages 8 and Up, Unisex
- Brand: Razor
- Manufacturer Part Number: 20136491
- Gender: Unisex
- Manufacturer: Razor USA LLC
- Color: Black
- Age Range: 8 years & Up
The PowerRider360 is an electric powered tricycle which races at speeds up to 9 mph (14 km/h), makes full 360-degreespinsandslides-even drifts on high-performance, dual inclined rear caster wheels.
Razor PowerRider 360 Electric Tricycle – Black / Yellow , Up to 9 mph, Moto-Style Trike, Welded Steel Fork, 12V Powered Ride-On for Ages 8 and Up, Unisex
- Blast into the future with the PowerRider 360 electric powered three-wheeler. It features a chain-driven motor with push button throttle, front hand-operated braking system, high-impact pneumatic front tire, and folding foot pegs.
- With a push of a button, you’re off – no pedaling required. Race at speeds up to 9 mph (14 km/h), make full 360-degree spins and slide – even drift on its high-performance dual inclined rear caster wheels.
- Welded steel frame with moto-style double crown fork design creates a durable and unique look for this electric tricycle. The throttle and front brake controls are mounted on the handlebars for easy and intuitive control.
Speed: Up to 9 mph (14 km/h)
Run Time: Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
Motor: High-torque, chain-driven
Throttle: Push button
Brake: Hand-operated, front
Frame/Fork: Welded Steel
Handlebars: MX-style double crown design
Grips: Soft rubber
Front Tire: 8 (200 mm), pneumatic
Rear Wheels: Dual-inclined caster wheels for drifting and spinning, urethane
Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
Battery:12V sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
Includes: Battery charger and flag
Max Rider Weight:120 lbs (54 kg)
Some assembly required
Assembled Product Dimensions: 37.8 x 23.7 x 24.3 (95 cm x 60.2 cm x 61.8 cm)
Product Weight: 36.9 lbs (12.2 kg)
International Disclaimer: This Razor product is produced for sale in the United States and Canada. The Razor warranty for customers who intend to use it outside of the United States and Canada is not applicable. Razor products produced for and sold in international channels are warrantied as applicable in such foreign countries.
Call +1 866 467 2967 or email [email protected] for more details regarding Razor products that require service, were purchased in the United States or Canada, and are now outside the United States or Canada. On these products, which require service, consumers are responsible for all costs including shipping, resulting taxes, duties of replacement parts and local power adapters at the owner s expense.