Ozeri Professional Series 11 Hand Cast Ceramic Earth Fry Pan with Removable Handle, 100% Made in Germany and Free of GenX, PFBS, Bisphenols, APEO, PFOS, PFOA, NMP and NEP
- Cleans with coveted ease, and oven-safe to 260 C / 500 F
- 100% Hand-cast and made in Germany
Individually hand-cast in Germany for unyielding quality and craftsmanship, Ozeri proudly presents its Professional Series Ceramic Earth Fry Pan. Quadruple sealed, the Professional Series Ceramic Earth Fry Pan utilizes a 4-Ply ceramic coating that is hardened to perfection for scratch resistance and lifetime performance. The Ceramic Earth Fry Pan was developed to achieve the safest and healthiest cooking by utilizing an environmentally friendly coating that delivers long-lasting performance and non-stick perfection. This coating is free of controversial substances such as GenX, PFBS, PFOS, PFOA, bisphenols such as BPA, BPS and BPF, as well as APEO, and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP. Both the EPA and FDA have conducted research on exposure to some of these compounds that suggest associations with several kinds of cancers and health issues. Although the harmful PFOA and PFOS acids are being phased out of production, non-stick coatings today are often made with the aid of a new generation of fluoropolymers, known as GenX fluorinated chemicals and PFBS, which the EPA has more recently cited as suggestive of cancer and when consumed, may affect the kidneys, blood, immune system, liver and developing fetuses. Also of concern are APEO chemicals, which are restricted in Germany due to environmental concerns and toxicity in the food chain. The Ozeri Professional Series Ceramic Pan does not use any of these forever chemicals. The Ceramic Pan s inert coating is applied using a water-based technique that is also free of the lesser known but potentially harmful chemicals NMP and NEP, sometimes found in cookware. Exemplary in its German craftsmanship, the pan boasts a durable and scratch resistant 9 mm aluminum core treated with a magnetized AISI 430 layer for use with rapid heat-transfer induction stoves, achieving ideal cooking temperatures with less energy and time. Oven safe to 260 C / 500 F, and 100% hand-cast and made in Germany. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
– Individually hand-cast in Germany and quadruple sealed with a professional ceramic coating that is hardened for scratch resistance and lifetime performance.
– Achieves non-stick perfection without risk of exposure to GenX fluorinated chemicals, PFBS, bisphenols (BPS), APEO, PFOS, PFOA, and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP.
– Boasts an indestructible aluminum core that is 3 times thicker than a typical frying pan, a magnetized AISI 430 layer for use with induction stoves, and a comfortable heat-resistant handle that detaches easily, for space-saving storage.
– Cleans with coveted ease, and oven-safe to 260 C / 500 F.
– 100% Hand-cast and made in Germany.
- Induction-Safe: Y
- Brand: Ozeri
- Material: Aluminum
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.90 x 11.50 x 2.80 Inches