Learning Resources Peek-a-Bird Learning Buddies – 15 Pieces, Toddler Learning Toys for Boys and Girls Ages 18+ Months
- Brand: Learning Resources
- Assembled Product Weight: 1.1 lb
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.40 x 2.50 x 10.00 Inches
These colorful birdies are ready for high-flying learning fun! Kids learn counting, colors, matching, sorting, social-emotional learning skills, and more through fun toddler activities with the friendly birds found within the Peek-a-Bird Learning Buddies set from Learning Resources. Each of this educational toy set’s 5 numbered two-piece bird houses comes in a different vibrant color, including red, orange, blue, green, and purple. Each bird house also pops open to reveal 5 different birdy finger puppets, each of which sports a different facial expression help kids identify happy, shy, sleepy, and more! Unlike many educational toys for 18 month olds, the Peek-a-Bird Learning Buddies grow along with your little one build new imaginative skills during early games of pretend, then move on to using the birds as early math and color teaching toys! Find the birds during games of hide and seek, make your own matching toddler activities, or just let your imagination go! The two-piece bird houses in this educational toy set also help kids build coordination and other fine motor skills every time they pop them open or snap them shut. We’re Learning Resources, and we’ve been helping parents and teachers build generations of amazing kids since 1984. From ABCs and 123s to fine motor and STEM skills, our educational toys offer kids the building blocks they need to succeed in school and develop a lifelong love of learning. Discover countless ways to learn through play with our award-winning products, including Toy of the Year winners Tumble Trax, Botley the Coding Robot, and Coding Critters .
- All Kinds of Learning Fun: Kids learn counting, colors, matching, imagination, fine motor skills, and more with the help of the fun, friendly birds in this educational toy set!
- Five Birds, Five Different Expressions: Each of the friendly birdy finger puppets sports a different facial expression, which helps kids identify and talk about feelings and other social-emotional learning (SEL) skills!
- Grows With Your Kids: These birds and their toddler activities grow with your kids build new fine motor skills during early games of pretend, then move on using the set as an early math and color teaching toy!