Champion Power Equipment 30-Foot 50-Amp RV Generator Power Cord
- Brand: Champion Power Equipment
- Manufacturer Part Number: 100828
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 360.00 x 3.00 x 4.30 Inches
Connect a generator to your RV or connect your RV to shore power with Champion Power Equipment s 30 Foot 50 Amp RV Generator Power Cord. Resistant to extreme temperatures so it stays flexible this cord features a locking ring to ensure a strong connection and an extra wide 90 degree plug grip. Easily insert or remove your cord thanks to the 90-degree design and the large, contoured grip. Ensure a secure connection every time you plug it in since the receptacle connector includes a locking ring which quickly locks the cord to the RV inlet in only 1/8 of a turn.
- The Champion Power Equipment 30-Foot 50-Amp RV Generator Power Cord is a necessary accessory for your RV, camper, or trailer.
- Champion Power Equipment’s heavy-duty power cord is built to last and can be depended upon to provide the power you need whether you’re traveling the country in your RV or enjoying a quick weekend getaway. Plug one end of the cord into your RV, and then plug the other end into the shore power at your campground, your generator s 50-Amp outlet, or a Champion Power Equipment 50-Amp parallel kit.
- Ideal for quick and dependable use of power, the wire is surrounded by durable, outdoor-rated insulation (STW). Featuring a heat and cold-resistant thermoplastic jacket, you can be sure your power cord will remain flexible and function perfectly whether the temperature outside is extremely hot or extremely cold.
- Champion Power Equipment’s convenient RV power cord is cETLus listed and features corrosion-resistant nickel-plated contacts and watertight, molded-on plug and receptacle connectors for safety and durability. The 30-Foot length provides plenty of reach for any situation.