APEC FILTER-MAXCTOP-PH 90 GPD Complete Replacement Filter Set for ULTIMATE Series Countertop Alkaline Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
- Brand: APEC Water Systems
- Manufacturer: APEC WATER SYSTEMS
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.00 x 10.00 x 6.00 Inches
Premium quality pre-filters and 4th stage pH+ calcium carbonate re-mineralization inline filter lasts 6-12 months for high performance contaminant removal and adds high purity food grade calcium minerals to enhance the water taste for people who prefer drinking mineral water. These standard size filters are 10″ and feature quick-connect fittings for durable and easy filter change-outs.These filters are compatible with APEC’s counter top Reverse Osmosis drinking water system (RO-CTOP-PH).
APEC WATER SYSTEMS FILTER-MAXCTOP-PH high capacity filter set is made with high quality filtration components to provide a longer lasting filter set to protect and prolong the lifespan of your reverse osmosis system.
- 1st stage: high-capacity 10″ inline polypropylene sediment depth filter will effectively remove dirt, sand and sediment from the water. Recommend changing every 6-8 months.
- 2nd stage: high capacity 10″ inline coconut shell carbon filter to remove chlorine, tastes, odors, cloudiness and colors. Recommend changing every 6-8 months.
- 3rd stage: select FILMTEC (DOW chemical) high rejection TFC reverse osmosis membrane. Removes up to 99% of TOTAL dissolved solids (TDS) and contaminants such as arsenic, lead, fluoride, chromium, radium, bacteria, viruses and much more. Recommend changing every 2-3 years.
- 4th stage: high purity 10″ inline calcium carbonate to effectively neutralize acidity. Recommend changing every 6-12 months.